Launch of Legal & General Over 50s
Sceneric is pleased to announce the successful launch of Legal & General’s market leading direct to consumer Over 50s website.
In March 2009, Legal & General’s protection team selected the Sceneric Proposal System to build the eCommerce platform to support their new Over 50s protection proposition. Sceneric worked closely with the Over 50s team and over a 3 month timeframe delivered a cutting-edge solution that includes:
- An excellent user interface, validated through user testing
- The ability to up and cross sell products
- Complete business control of product rates and quote calculations through the inbuilt Sceneric Quote Engine
- Complete control of campaign management allowing changes to be made in minutes to prices and upsells
- Business control through the Percussion CMS of syndication to allow retail partners and business partners to resell Over 50s with minimal work
- Business control through the Percussion CMS of product pages to allow questions to be added and removed from the application with minimal effort
- Integration with analytics and tracking to allow conversion rates to be improved and campaigns to be tracked
- Integration with address lookup functionality
The Over 50s application builds upon our web strategy and puts transactional ecommerce platforms under business control for the first time. Sceneric has again demonstrated it’s ability to blend technology and market understanding to produce excellent results
Richard Nunn, Head of Online Strategy for Legal & General
The Sceneric Proposal System provides out the of box capabilities to enable clients to deliver feature-rich ecommerce capabilities quickly and economically. The Over 50s application puts the control into the hands of the user and is a foundation stone to improved new business capabilities
Jim Herbert, Chief Operating Officer of Sceneric
About Legal and General
Legal & General makes financial security easier to achieve for millions of people. To many retired people, the pension fund they have built up over the years is what they now depend on.
To people of working age, the savings they make into ISAs, unit trusts and pension funds are a vital source of reassurance today and financial security in the future.
At every stage of life, people seek financial security and protection for themselves, their loved ones and their possessions.
Through our range of general insurance and protection products we help protect the lives, the health, the homes and the belongings of millions of people.
Did you know?
- The Legal & General Group, established in 1836, is one of the UK’s leading financial services companies.
- Over 6.5 million people rely on us for life assurance, pensions, investments and general insurance plans.
- The Legal & General Group is responsible for investing £280 billion worldwide (as at 31 December 2008) on behalf of investors, policyholders and institutions.
- Legal & General is one of the biggest providers of index-tracking investments in the UK, managing £175 billion as at 31 December 2008.
- Legal & General has operations in the USA, France, the Netherlands and Germany, as well as the UK.
Sceneric is an IT Services company that works closely with its customers to help them achieve leadership positions in their markets. We bring a combination of in depth industry knowledge, technical excellence and delivery expertise to support the operational objectives of our customers.
Founded in 2006, Sceneric works with industry leaders such as Legal & General, Simplyhealth, Friends Provident, Zurich PLC, Savills Private Finance, Mouchel, Kingfisher, mgmadvantage, amongst many others.