Sceneric launches landg.com
Sceneric is pleased to announce the launch of the new www.legalandgeneral.com site running on the Percussion CMS.
Legal & General selected Percussion Rhythmyx in 2007 as its strategic content management system. In 2008, Legal & General selected Sceneric as its development partner for the migration of www.legalandgeneral.com from its existing Contribute platform onto Percussion CMS 6.5.
As partners of Percussion, Sceneric deployed a team of experienced and certified Rhythmyx resources and engaged in a structured program of work under the Sceneric CM Upgrade methodology to provide:
- • New Percussion templates to allow Legal & General staff to change all aspects of the site in real time
- • Workflow capability to ensure quality levels of online content are high, and compliant with FSA regulations
- • Multi-user capability to allow Legal & General to delegate content entry to business teams, saving time and money
- • Content entry services to ensure a value for money site deployment
- • Technical expertise including virtual server and cloud expertise to minimize development cost
- • Project control through SCRUM methodology, configuration management tools and a combined business and technical team
Richard Nunn, Head of Online Strategy for Legal & General said: “The migration of legalandgeneral.com to Percussion Rhythmyx lays the foundations for future improvements to Legal & General’s online capabilities. Sceneric’s expert resources, structured methodology and web experience was instrumental in ensuring we achieved this project on-time and within budget.”
Anthony Sullivan, Head of CMS for Sceneric said: “Our proven abilities in the field of CMS design, development and support and our partnership with leading CMS vendors such as Percussion led to this successful implementation. Working together with Legal & General will lead to their business users having increasing control over their online presence, from content driven sites to transactional systems”
Find out more about how Sceneric can help you…
About Legal & General
The Legal & General Group, established in 1836, is one of the UK’s leading financial services companies. Over 5.8 million people rely on us for life assurance, pensions, investments and general insurance plans. The Legal & General Group is responsible for investing over £280 billion worldwide (as at 31 Dec 2008) on behalf of investors, policyholders and institutions.
Sceneric is an IT Services company that works closely with its customers to help them achieve leadership positions in their markets. We bring a combination of in depth industry knowledge, technical excellence and delivery expertise to support the operational objectives of our customers. Founded in 2006, Sceneric has a turnover of £4m and works with industry leaders such as Legal & General, Simplyhealth, Friends Provident, Savills Private Finance, Mouchel, Kingfisher, mgmadvantage, amongst many others