Sceneric launches Sceneric Proposal System
Sceneric announces today the launch of the Sceneric Proposal System aimed at the Life insurance industry.
The system is built upon the Sceneric Configurable Component Library (CCL) and cutting edge, industry standard technology to ensure the product is well supported, fast, secure and easy to implement. The key features of the Sceneric Proposal System are:
• Illustrations data-capture can be rapidly implemented
• Complex Illustrations can be quickly modelled by business staff supporting investment, insurance, pension and annuity business
• Application data-capture, including online underwriting integration can be rapidly implemented
• Multi-currency and multi-language applications (including multi-character set such as Arabic and Chinese) are supported
• Dual branding or partner rebranding is supported to provide business flexibility
• Data Capture forms and quote rules can be deployed by business staff through a pre-existing content management system or via an optional CMS component
• The system can run on and offline
The Sceneric Proposal System is built as a number of loosely coupled components and is designed to be easy to integrate with existing systems through open standard XML interfaces.
The system can be deployed in clustered environments for high-speed, high-availability situations and integrates with existing provider platforms to provide the Financial services industry with a turn-key multi-territory solution.